ALL About

Rockin' Post

Rockin' Archives

Those Who Rock

Rockin' feeds

Singing the credits

Awesome Fans

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Catching Up

So, life has been crazy sense having my 2nd child almost 7 months ago. I can't complain to much because he has been the best baby ever and my oldest son has been wonderful. It is just hard being a working mom... I can't imagine being a working SINGLE mom. My hubby has been wonderful and I can't thank GOD enough for having him as a great father and hubby.

WORK... work has been very crazy. We are getting more and more business and I am getting more and more behind. We so need more developers and designers. I had one website I developed and designed that I worked on for 3 months because I had no clue how to make the damn thing work. I figured it out and the customer loved it. I just worked on a website for the novelist Thomas H Block. He wrote "Mayday"... it was turned into a TV movie in 2005. Anyways... I made a simple site for his ranch in New Smyrna Beach, FL. I really liked working with him. I have worked on several sites for a lot of Cowboys and Ranches. I know nothing about horses... but I can design a site for them. :)

LIFE AT HOME... my children have been wonderful. They demand a lot of TLC and attention. I tell you, I have the perfect life when it comes to my little family.

William says the funniest things. For Example: I asked him the other day to pick up his dinosaurs. He looked me dead in the eye and stated "But Mom... that's IMPOSSIBLE." Impossible? Where did he get that? He is sooooo into dinosaurs. HE LOVES THEM. I kid you not... I counted how many dino's he has... 127 . Yeap, 127! AND... he loves to put them all in bed with him.

Carter is growing up so fast. He will be 7 months on the 23rd. He is sitting up perfectly and is rolling around everywhere. He is so much fun to be around... constantly smiling, laughing and "talking". A pure delight he is.

Hubby is doing great. He is busy with his job as well. His company just bought out another company in Boulder, CO. I kind of hope they offer him a job there. A change would be good for us I think.

My mother has gotten worse... poor pitiful her. She is really bringing me and my sisters down. There is no need for the things she does and says and I really want to get away from her. I hate feeling this way about my mother... yet, she does it to herself.

POLITICS... I don't even know where to begin. I really have no clue who I am going to vote for next year. Honestly I like none of the candidates on either side. So, what to do? I am truly sick of Clinton supporters playing her ticket as the "woman" in the race and Obama supporters playing him as the "African American" in the race. I could care less what gender or color you are... impress me with your mind and what you can do for me and my family and the future of the United States. Don't bring in the gender and race discussion. I DON'T CARE! I hate it when people play those games... As for the republican side... OY!

My boss started preaching his beliefs on abortion the other day. Oh, that got heated. I told him it was my body and if by chance I made the choice to abort... it was none of his business. He got fired up. My point to him was... I don't believe in abortion as a form of birth control... but I do believe if I were raped or my health was in danger... I say that I should have the choice to abort. He so didn't agree and I thought I was going to be fired. I asked him if his daughter was raped by an African American and she became pregnant he would want her to have the baby (the reason why I used African American in the example is because he is so raciest)... extremely red faced he turned and walked away. My point being... a woman should have a choice if she has been violated, if she has health issues or if the child has no hope of living or extremely deformed. I know there are other option available for women, such as adoption. I'm just saying that women should have the choice. I could go on about this all day.

Well... I have kind of caught you all up.

...and the music plays on!

Labels:


Posted by Shayna :: 10:43 AM ::

>| Permalink |

5 Comments:

Leave a Rocking Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~