ALL About

Rockin' Post

Rockin' Archives

Those Who Rock

Rockin' feeds

Singing the credits

Awesome Fans

Friday, November 09, 2007

So, Maybe I'm Back

Okay, so here is the deal. I have had blogging withdrawals and couldn't take it any longer. I have tried the myspace thing and really couldn't get in to that. I canceled www.mymusichighway.com mainly because hubby didn't want to have to pay for the hosting every month... because that money could go towards baby formula. Plus, I made him cancel some computer web game he had taken out of our checking every month... so I suppose we are even.

Like I said, I did cancel mymusichighway.com two months ago and just noticed it is still live. The hosting bill hasn't been coming out of my checking... so I think I may have to email ewebscapes.com and let them know I am no longer a customer and they may want to take my site down.

I am still very busy... but you know, sometimes a girls got to rant or speak her mind... and blogging has always been a good outlet... AND believe me, these past few months I could have done some ranting on politics and work... it has been a little "harry" around here!

I suppose I have been wishy washy on the whole blogging thing since being pregnant with Carter. So, I apologize for my wishy washy blogging ways.

I have so much to write about... but tonight I am very tired and must go.

Let me know what you think of the new digs. Also, visit Little William's and Little Carter's Blogs, links are located on the sidebar.

I'll be playing with the ole' blog a little layer to bring it back up to par. I am glad to be half way back and I have missed you all!

...and the music plays on!

Labels:


Posted by Shayna :: 9:18 PM ::

>| Permalink |

6 Comments:

Leave a Rocking Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~